Sunday, December 19, 2010

Field Trips

I went on another "art related field trip" on Friday. 
My wonderful artist friend, Kelley MacDonald lives near Providence Rhode Island and this year she became a member of the Providence Art Club
Housed in a series of wonderful old buildings in the Historic section of Providence, this club offers it's members classes, art shows, and private dining. 

Add caption
We had a lovely lunch in one of the beamed ceilinged dining rooms with a wood burning fireplace, followed by a tour of the large and sunny galleries. 
What a wonderful and special treat! 

2 comments:

  1. It was such a wonderful day - thank you for joining me! I hope you come again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also treated to lunch at the club and was totally enthralled!! The way they joined those buildings in fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete