Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NYC workshop - Day Three!

I didn't post yesterday because it was an action packed day. 
There are SO many exciting things happening, I couldn't begin to post it all!  
One of yesterday's attempts
6 x6 


Today's journey into "Karin's world". 
I could never have done this without her amazing palette!
I am beginning to "get" why and how she does what she does. 
It's an incredibly fun way to paint!

Just some of the very cool gals I'm getting to know! 
(Lunch break yesterday, just outside the school)







4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I am very envious, and can't wait to see more! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this post! Thanks, Nancy for sharing. What great paint application on these two! and the detail on that truck is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are amazing...I can see now why you are so excited about this workshop. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun paintings!! The colors are great! I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete