Monday, December 30, 2013


I like the idea of setting an intention for things.
Whether it's a yoga practice, making breakfast, or starting a painting. 
To define your intention ahead of time
keeps you focussed. 

Black, Red, Yellow 6 x 6 

Currently, my intention in painting is to 
focus more on shapes and design, 
and to play around with color harmonies.  

This is a real challenge for me because 
"little miss fussy pants" shows up 
and wants to put in every detail!   
I have to stay focussed on my intention,
just to keep her at bay.   

The GJWP challenge for the month of December is 
They will all be here posted on January 1 ! 


  1. Love that book too Nancy. Have read it many times. Happy New Year.

  2. Gorgeous painting..You are SO past Miss Fussy pants…Your work is magnificent..xo