Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Term Papering

I'm "term papering" this week
 for my upcoming show at the 
opening Memorial Day Weekend!  
Nothing to post as it seems I'm either 
having a breakdown or a breakthrough. 
Hope it's the latter. 

However, I must thank my friend Michael Chamberlain 
(whose work is amazing and I admire tremendously) 
for walking me through his process and materials,
and sharing his time with me 
via e-mail and cellphone!
What a cool and generous guy.  
  
20 x 16 by
Now that is inspiring! 


Back at it tomorrow. 




2 comments:

  1. For sure BREAKTHROUGH...then spread it my way...Thanks for the Michael Chamberlane tip..he is beautiful...similar style to you, lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I treasure about blogging: sharing experiences and leads to other wonderful painters. Thanks, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete