Thursday, June 5, 2014

Annual Garden Club Trip

I just spent two gorgeous days touring gardens 
in Vermont with my Garden Club. 
 I thought I'd share just some of the 
"visual treats"
  I discovered on this one.  


This painting was hanging in the learning center at 
I think it captures the essence of Vermont!  

Windsor, Vt. 
Such lush greens! 

A simple and well organized potting shed. 

A cliche for sure, but so "Vermont", 
I couldn't resist. 
(On the lawn of the Inn at Shelburne Farm. )

The Path of Life Garden in Windsor, Vt. 
Incredible! 



Horsford Gardens, Charlotte VT. 

Wild Phlox growing in between two green houses. 

Color! 

Two days to just relax and interact with a group of 
amazingly talented and dynamic woman.... 
so fulfilling. 
I'm to the brim with re-newed 
inspiration, insights, and ideas.
Thank you girls! 

What a great way to start the summer season! 








1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a fun trip to VT...Shelburne Farms is my old haunt.....

    ReplyDelete