Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun News!

I am excited to announce my new representation 
at the Cove Gallery in Wellfleet, MA.  


If you are in that part of the Cape, do stop in! 
I have ten paintings there, 
mostly figures! 
Check them out here.

Note: I am still represented at the Munson Gallery in Chatham, MA 
so will only be showing work in the Cove Gallery in Wellfleet, MA.

New work at the Munson will be posted by the end of the month. 
Needless to say, it's been a very hectic spring!  
Can't wait for those lazy, hazy days of summer
(and some plein air painting!)  






4 comments:

  1. Congratualtions, Nancy. Great beach figures and I'll stop in if I am in the area this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man..You sure have worked hard..now for all of the rewards..Great stuff Nance...Your work is amazing...time to enjoy those hazy beach days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so in awe of what you have done with these gorgeous paintings. I really like what you wrote about letting go of stuff and painting with fewer brush strokes, etc. This is where I want to go.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyy Nancy! this is the first time i've checked out whats going on with my blog roll artists and I saw this great news. cheers to you! lets twak soon :-)

    ReplyDelete