Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sight Selection

We talked about sight selection and composition 
today at our first plein air gathering this season.  
An appropriate topic as we were gathered at my friends' beautiful property 
featuring out buildings, grape arbors, bird houses, 
raised beds, fences, tractors; you name it. 
A lot to choose from, but with our view finders, value sketches, and I phones
as aids, we were all off and running. 



Sue honed in on just one of the raised beds 
and did this gem!  


I can't post my demo or the other two paintings I did, 
because we had a little accident on the way home. 

I won't mention any names, 
but her initials are:
CELLO






3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what has lovely Cello done?! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!!!!! I have one also (a yellow lab!) and she gives me the same look. I could eat her up!!!!

    ReplyDelete