Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Grier

Our daughter Grier brought us a gorgeous bouquet
of orange and yellow tulips with  
white ranunculus last weekend.  
Happy Birthday Grier!
9 x 12 

Yesterday was her birthday, 
so I wanted to paint them in a style that reflects who she is! 
Colorful, Bold, Brave, and Fun! 


Meanwhile:
Stephen Coyle is having an opening 
of some new paintings at the 
in Boston  
this Friday April 5 
6 - 8 pm.

by Stephen Coyle

This guy just keeps on amazing me!  
  


3 comments:

  1. Lovely flower painting! I clicked on Stephen Coyle's web site and all I can say is wow!! I love the simplicity of his work and would be so happy to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL...and love the tribute to Grier...Can't wait to see the Coyle exhibit..he is an amazing artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks beautiful- almost as gorgeous as Grier herself!

    ReplyDelete