Saturday, December 29, 2018

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all.
As you know, for me this year has been one of
exploration and discovery.

One the most valuable experiences I had
was the interaction with other artists from all over the world,
through the year long on-line class I took with Mark Daniel Nelson. 

I thought I'd share a recent post that was shared by a fellow student.  

by Ira Grass 

Talk about re-affirming and comforting! 
A great reminder that we are not alone on this incredible journey
and that it's the ride, not the destination that matters.  

Happy New Year to all 
and good luck with your creative journey
in 2019.

NOTE:
Thank you all for sending me your email addresses
for my new blog format, to be launched soon.  
If you haven't, please do so I won't loose you! 
Stay tuned.  




No comments:

Post a Comment