Sunday, November 8, 2015

Private Studio Lessons

During my mini sabbatical from teaching weekly classes,
 this winter I'll be offering  
Salty Dog Studio. 
We can tailor the lesson(s) to your level and need 
and price accordingly.






Painting lessons make great holiday gifts too. 
Contact me here if you're interested! 

NOTE: Testimonial from a former student:

Jennifer Whitfield 
http://jswhitfieldfineart.com

"Amazing workshop with Nancy Colella at the Cape Cod Art Association! 
I tend to fuss and focus on details in my paintings. 
This class was geared to encourage spontaneity, 
train the eye to look at big shapes and shadows for dynamic paintings from photos. 
The blonde chicken was painted upside down, looking at an upside down photo! 
All this to be done in 1 hour! 
I was invigorated after taking this 2 day workshop. 
Very excited to let loose using pastels in my landscapes! "
















No comments:

Post a Comment