Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Angel Eyedealism

Late January, I went to Puerto Rico 
on a business trip with my husband. 
At the resort, there were many stranded passengers 
from a cruise ship that couldn't get home due to the storms.  

"Angel Eyedealism -  Astrologer"
10 x 8  oil 

I had the delightful opportunity to meet and chat 
with this extraordinary woman 
in the ladies room one night. 
Her name is Angel Eyedealism,
a world famous astrologer from New York.
I asked her if I could take her picture, 
and she was more than willing to pose! 


From her website:
Internationally renowned astrologer Angel Eyedealism, is based in the East Village, Manhattan. She is also a stratospheric coloratura and performance artist and brings a theatrical bent to her the practical, down-to-earth advice.

Eccentric in appearance, yet solid in character, she gives compassionate, albeit hilarious readings. Her 20 years of experience are apparent in the thorough, and specific information she provides clients. 


Life is so full of surprises, 
thank God for I phones!   



2 comments: