Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun with Prints

Lately, I've had some folks inquiring about getting prints made of my work.
One gal asked if I could blow up a 6" by 8" painting of "Glass of Cab" into a 24" by 30" gallery wrapped print! I couldn't imagine how that would work but my pals Bill and Phyllis at Image Resolutions convinced me to go for it. Here is the result! The client is hanging it in her newly renovated dining room!

Also, the General Manager of the Hotel Commonwealth, Boston asked if I could provide art works for his newly designed "Baseball Suite". I went to see the space and then had these two 8 x 10 paintings "blown up" and printed on 16 x 20 gallery wrapped canvas.
"Go Sox"                                 "Dawgs Hea!" 

We installed them today. That's Adam Sperling, the General Manager. He was quite pleased! 



2 comments:

  1. These look great! I had a request for a big blow up, too, but when he found out the price... he changed his mind! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool!
    I think its a great venue for your paintings.

    ReplyDelete