Sunday, May 1, 2011

North River Scenes

This Friday evening, May 6, from 6 - 9 pm 
is hosting an invitational art show and sale called 
"North River Scenes". 
There will be paintings of the North River displayed on all three floors, 
light fare, cash bar, and live music. 
This is a fun and very popular event.
I am pleased to be submitting these paintings.   

Low Tide Inland 
6 x 6 
$325

Low Tide at the Mouth 
6 x 6 
$325

Driftway 
12 x 12 
$575

All the proceeds from the evening benefit the James Library and participating artists. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Love the thick white paint on the clouds! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I just love there - so beautiful and strong! I am going to try to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, these are terrific. My favorite is the first one just because I love water and the reflections in it are so nice. Hope you get a great crowd Friday nite!

    ReplyDelete