Monday, April 1, 2013

Fixer Uppers

I finally got to "fix up" 
some paintings today that were bugging me. 

"Perfect for Two"

This was the before.
I got rid of the  awkward clapboards, darkened the trees and 
lightened the sky. 

"Summer Camp"

The angle of the big window on the right was driving me crazy,
so I fixed it. 
And I lightened the sky.

I've changed the name of my blog about my painting classes with 
people with Alzheimer's to 
If you were previously subscribed to 
"Patience with Patients" 
you will need to re-subscribe to the new one.
Right hand side, just submit your email address.
Thanks for following! 


  1. Great post. Love seeing these. see you tonight! yippee

  2. Those "before" windows certainly were architecturally challenged! I love the results.