Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Day Workshop

You get ten very cool woman together for two full days of painting, 
and something wonderful is bound to happen! 
In my "One Hour Painting" workshop this weekend we covered a lot of material: 
Limited stroke exercise,  quick ten minute studies of one object, painting everything in shadow one color, and painting from photos. 
Here is just a sampling of some of the happy results! 
Done in less than an hour by one of the more experienced painters
10 minute studies

Counting Strokes Demo

Painting from photos
I couldn't post all of the incredible work that was done in the two days. 
 As always, I learned as much from them as they did from me! 
Thank you all for sharing! 





4 comments:

  1. Your workshop really sounds wonderful! You covered a lot of material. Wish I could have been there!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there too! Wonderful exercises. Somehow they are easier to do with a group all working together and having fun. Lucky students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That exercise is most difficult. Love that sunflower painting.

    ReplyDelete


  4. نقل عفش من الدمام الى مكة نقل عفش من الدمام الى مكة
    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام

    ReplyDelete